Saturday, April 21, 2012

I ACCUSE 2012



« I accuse 2012 »

I do accuse the political system of:
participating in the establishment of an economic crisis, which in reality is a manipulation aiming to the impoverishment of the population at large, in the goal to enrich the few in the directing class.

I do accuse the political system of:
promoting GMO's products, and pesticides, nefarious to us as human specie, as well as to others, in so doing destructing our mother Earth as well, in the sole aim to enrich themselves.

I do accuse the political system of:
scarifying the life of millions of people in forbidding the commercialization of existing medical treatments, as well as occulting or manipulating countless of serious studies proving the dangerous effects of GMO's products, numerous pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines.

I do accuse the political system of:
manipulating public opinion to enact and enforce new liberty killing laws, under the pretense of treat of terrorism, which is an array of false flag attacks it perpetrates itself to create and perpetuate a state of fear into his own population, using the well known strategy based on the principle of:
Problem... Reaction... Solution !

I do accuse the political system of:
being the minion, serving a corrupted elite ignoring people's interest, jeopardizing the future of coming generations, crushing the social quality of life of everyone for the benefit of the military/industrial complex.

I do accuse the political system of:
annihilating our future in setting up an ecological disaster for our children, in horrendously taping into all planetary resources, destructing the eco-system, sequestering all patented inventions and crushing all sorts of research within the realm of free energy, to promote solely the nuclear energy.

I do accuse the political system of:
being the minion of the big pharma, chemical, banking, aggro farming, military industrial complex, aiming at enslaving people.


I AM NOT ! NOR ACCOMPLICE NOR A SLEEPY SHEEP ANY LONGER !


I don't want
any more wars. I don't want my country being raped to the profit of too big to fail banks and multinational corporations.

I don't want
of a political class that decide of what are my rights or my liberty.

I deny
the validity of electoral process being reserved to the political elite only.

I 'demand'
a new system of management of my country, where citizens must retain and apply their sovereign power to act directly upon the formulation of laws and the political direction of their country.



A such systems do exist !

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW AND TO DECIDE !



Such a different world is possible. Come and join us to build it up !
Make copies of this petition, make people to sign it ! Give them copy of it, so that they could have it signed by others, which in their turn could extend the process.

If a million of people rise their voices, can they be ignored ?

Around the world people are rising in many ways.

WE, FRENCH ARE GOING TO FREE OURSELVES, AND WE PLEGE OUR SUPPORT TO EVERY PEOPLE ANYWHERE, WHOM JOIN THE MOVEMENT.

Historically France has been the home of the rights of man, let's make it true once and for all !

(This petition is just the beginning of a complete process into the path of liberty.
Let's us, all of us free ourselves of the tyranny of the elite.)



No longer will we acquiesce and submit to our enslavement to the domination of the politically twisted mass-media

We are coming upon the time of true information, but we have to fight for it !











1 comment:

  1. AGENCE WEB SOFITEK PROPOSE LA CREATION DE SITE WEB DE QUALITÉ AVEC HÉBERGEMENT SUR LES SERVEURS SÉCURISÉS, AINSI QUE LE RÉFÉRENCEMENT.

    SI VOUS SOUHAITEZ VOUS FAIRE CONNAÎTRE SUR INTERNET N’HÉSITEZ PAS A NOUS CONTACTER VIA NOTRE SITE http://www.sofitek.fr.
    NOUS VOUS SOUHAITONS UNE AGRÉABLE VISITE SUR NOTRE SITE http://www.sofitek.fr

    ReplyDelete